Welcome to the Developers Workshop! This workshop will teach how to develop with and for the GeoNode software application.
- Introduction to GeoNode development
- Learn about GeoNode’s core components, its Architecture, the tools it is developed with and the standards it supports.
- Development Prerequsites and Core Modules
- Learn about the pre-requisites you will need in order to develop with GeoNode. Take a look at its core modules and how they work together to provide a complete web mapping tool.
- Install GeoNode for Development
- Prepare your development environment by installing GeoNode in dev mode.
- Customized GeoNode Projects
- Learn how existing projects leverage GeoNode and create your own GeoNode based project.
- GeoNode debugging techniques
- Learn how to debug GeoNode instances and projects.
- Setting up a GeoNode development environment
- Learn how to set up a GeoNode development environment so you can contribute to GeoNode’s core.
- GeoNode APIs
- Learn about the APIs GeoNode leverages and provides.
- Learn about GeoNode’s development process and how to work with the GeoNode community.
- Make a GeoNode release
- Learn how to make a release of GeoNode